The CycloClean Burner is a state-of-the-art vertical cyclonic suspension burner designed for dry biomass.
- 5 to 70 MM BTU/hr capacity
- Adjustable fuel & air controls
- External air jacket for higher combustion efficiency minimizing radiant heat loss
- Robust construction with Brick/plastic refractory lined combustion chamber
- One burner can supply heat to multiple downstream applications
- Addition of the V-Blade Damper to the burner system provides an infinite turn-down, heated air temperature control and positive heat shut-off to downstream process for added safety.
The ACTOF® (Ablazing Clean Thermally-treated Organic Fuel) burner is a horizontal cyclonic suspension unit for pulverized solid fuels of less than (18 mesh) or 1 mm.
- Non-slagging high excess air
- Efficient combustion
- External air jacket minimizing radiant heat loss
- Adjustable fuel air controls
- Turn-down upto 5:1
- Outstanding durability