Earth Care Products, Inc. offers a value-added enhancement to our patented Rotary Dryers. Utilizing an annealing furnace, internal stresses in the rotary drum can be substantially reduced, increasing the life expectancy of the Rotary Dryer System.
Our Rotary Dryers have been sold and successfully operated on the following materials:
- Forest silviculture (chips, shavings, forest slash, etc.)
- Agricultural crops (alfalfa, par-boiled rice, etc.)
- Agricultural waste (sugarcane bagasse, corn stover, etc.)
- Animal processing waste (hydrolyzed feather, gel bone, coagulated blood, etc.)
- Food waste (bakery waste, etc.)
- Processing Waste (Distillers and Brewers grains, etc.)
- Dedicated energy crops (miscanthus, vetiver grass, etc.)
- Municipal Solid Waste (click here)
Our patented Z8 rotary dryer design provides a unique multi-stage dehydration process within its embodiment by means of increased contact between the incoming biomass feedstock and hot gas resulting in an greater heat transfer and thereby increasing overall drying efficiency. Additionally, the reverse-flow design promotes particle classification to limit over-drying or under-drying found in conventional rotary dryers.
Our patented Z8 Rotary Dryer is driven by means of a robust saddle-type drum drive (in lieu of wrap-drive employed on conventional rotary dryers) and supported on heavy-duty trunnion bases. The saddle drive base can be equipped with a drive shaft-actuated lubrication system for automatic lubrication of the drive chain and drum tracks.
ECPI can also replace your old, worn-out dryers or design and implement a completely new dehydration system engineered to not only meet your specifications, but also fit your existing layout.